Followers

Please Make Sure Adblock Is Disabled

Your Ad Here

Saturday 2 July 2011

Fix Source...

Hey followers sorry I haven't been blogging lately I've been busy with other things. Today im asking for my followers help. I'm sure many of you are aware of a game called Counter Strike Source and the updates its been receiving. In my eyes and many other players, they feel Valve have ruined the game with these pointless updates. Many of us want the old source back or just some major bug fixes. In short, im asking my followers who have steam to follow http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FixSource and help support the group. Thanks


And for those who arent aware of the game check this video out, it shows one of the best Counter Strike Source team in Europe "Team Very Games."




Team VeryGames 2010 by Team-VeryGames

15 comments:

  1. I sux in Cs D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog, imma follow you from now on ;]

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha that video is really over the top, but hey, these guys are getting paid to play videogames!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll follow your group!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i was fcking addicted to that game a few years ago. good post. +1 follower

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even though CSS had it's golden age I think it's time for you to move on. Battlefield 3 will be out soon! Don't worry about CSS any more :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't have this game, but I've had this problem with other games, I say good luck in your cause gentlemen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why would they even touch CSS? People have been playing it forever, people will keep playing it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice days when i used to play CS =/
    Was really good at it

    ReplyDelete
  10. interesting stuff, i used to be pretty good at CS:S myself (did a few scrims, before GB was around)
    +followed

    ReplyDelete
  11. Interesting. I always liked CS. +followed

    ReplyDelete
  12. Never really got into Counter Strike, m'self. But hey, to each their own!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I aimbotted the shit out of source. I love trolling ragenerds.

    ReplyDelete
  14. will do, also a big fan of the old CS,
    thanks dude

    ReplyDelete