Followers

Please Make Sure Adblock Is Disabled

Your Ad Here

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Diablo 3's Real Money Auction House Released





Activision Blizzard last night launched the real money action house for Diablo III, however its only available in America and not in Europe. Its expected to be released in Europe in the up coming weeks.The facility allows users to buy and sell objects found in the title using real currency.The publisher takes a cut of each transaction, securing a new source of profits.
It has warned that subscribers found guilty of using hacks or other attempts to cheat face a lifetime ban.


For those who havent purchased the game yet, get it ASAP its truly amazing.



8 comments:

  1. I still have problems with this real life money AH, but I suppose if you're willing to spend real money, then eh. It's a case of "A fool and his money are soon parted" I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a great one for game lovers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was wondering about how it would work, I'll have to see the details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard so many good things about this game now. I really should try it out...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Using real money in video games to get boosted kind of ruins it for me. I'll pass playing Diablo 3 after but thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this makes me want to play for some reason...

    ReplyDelete
  7. mh i should go mfing some more
    did anyone make good money from it so far?

    ReplyDelete
  8. ive just got to 60 and started using MF gear, you REALLY notice a difference

    ReplyDelete